EXCITING CHIROPODIST POSITIONS AVAILABLE!
Are YOU a smart, fast thinking Chiropodist looking to build your career with a dynamic and caring empathetic team?
Orangeville Foot Clinic is growing and we want to meet you!
Hi! We are always accepting resumes and hiring candidates who fit our team!
Are You the Motivated and Dynamic Chiropodist that We Are Looking For? Then this could be your dream role!
- Are you a patient-focused chiropodist who loves to learn, create excellent patient rapport, achieve the best results, and is set on a stable, growing career?
- Are you looking for a job in a friendly, progressive, dynamic and supportive working environment with significant autonomy in your patient care?
- Do you consider yourself skilled in interpersonal relationships with excellent soft skills?
- Perhaps you are looking for your first role in a practice, or maybe you aren’t fulfilled with your career and know that a better opportunity is waiting for you.
- If you are passionate about working in full-scope chiropody caseloads and you’re a lightning-fast learner, you might just be the person we’re looking for!
Who Are We?
- Orangeville Foot Clinic is a chiropody clinic located in Orangeville, Ontario, one of the fastest-growing areas outside the GTA. We are a well-established and progressive chiropody practice known for delivering exceptional and personalized foot!
- We continue expanding due to a popular following amongst patients, medical referrals, strong networks and an excellent community reputation.
- We are committed to helping all our team members reach their potential, professionally and personally, and provide all the support necessary to reach your goals in a caring, friendly, supportive environment.
Develop your career in a unique and progressive business where staff are valued. At Orangeville Foot Clinic, we value team players who are open to developing new skills and mindsets.
Please ONLY apply for this position if YOU are an A Player wishing to excel daily in a high-energy team.
We offer an attractive salary with great performance incentives, rewarding you for your hard work.
- You are reliable, intelligent, fast and confident!
- You have high emotional intelligence and excellent communication skills.
- You thrive on personal development and know the value of mentoring and support.
- You’re highly resilient and adaptable, and you have a desire to excel in private practice.
This role is a FULL-TIME/PART-TIME position that reports directly to the CEO of the practice while also working closely with other key team members.
- Local or international Chiropody/Podiatry degree from a recognized college/institute or university.
- You are in good standing with the College of Chiropodists of Ontario.
Here is what you’ll get when you join the Orangeville Foot Clinic team:
- Full Training and Support: You will undergo a structured onboarding and training of our clinical systems and processes to ensure you are fully confident in your role. You will have regular one-on-one and/or online coaching sessions to easily join and integrate into our team.
- Considerable Autonomy: You will have great patient care and clinical judgment autonomy, while support will always be available if needed.
- The Culture: Forget the traditional corporate culture! We maintain a professional approach to patient care without the serious uptight formality of a traditional medical practice! At Orangeville Foot Clinic, we’re all family and here to support you however we can!
- Generous Salary: We want to hire the best talents and reward them as such. If you are looking to relocate, we will also pay for your relocation costs at a reasonable rate.
- Health Care Insurance: Gold package of extended health coverage including dental care and eye check for employees working more than 20 hours a week.
Things are about to change!
Whether you are a young and energetic practitioner looking for an inspiring practice to advance your learning curve, or you are more experienced and want to expand your career opportunities and reach your true potential, we would love to meet you.
Job hours: 8-40 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
COVID-19 considerations: We follow the MOH and COCOO guidelines about COVID-19 screening and protection.
Enter Your Name And Contact Information Below
You may also upload your resume in PDF Format. We'll get right back to you!
The office is available to answer your calls during regular business hours.
If we are unable to answer your call, please leave a detailed message including your phone number and we will return your call as soon as possible. We also respond to emails on a daily basis.
Office visits are by appointment only and can be made by calling (519) 942-4705.
Stay up to date with new services, changes in hours of operation and any other news from our clinic. Enter your email address below.
Please be sure to check your email to confirm your subscription!